Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
We're all in this together

Saturday, August 22, 2009

On A Lighter Note


An elderly couple had been dating for some time and decided it was finally time to marry. Before the wedding, they had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.

They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.
Finally the old man decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.

"How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather hopefully.

"Well, I'd have to say I like it infrequently," she responded.

The old guy paused .... then he asked, "Was that one word or two?

*************************************************************************
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.




2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.





3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.




4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.





5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.




6. The sport of choice for corporate officers is GOLF.



AMAZING CONCLUSION:




The higher you are in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.

1 comment:

  1. No, that's not my dog or my house. I was sent this photo by a friend in Israel who knows I love Dobies. It is obvious to me the dog is playing with his bone while rolling on his back, but it appears he's ROFL ..so it's so appropriate for blogging silliness.
    I have had Dobermans since 1979 and currently have a beautiful red female Doberman Pinscher.

    (I post this because I've frequently been asked if that is one of my Dobermans in the photo above)

    ReplyDelete