Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home
We're all in this together

Thursday, May 10, 2012


I received the following little fable today from a friend.



A horse fly found himself in a barn with several horses and cows present. There was manure everywhere for him to consume. This was exciting and he ate and ate and ate beyond his limit. With his abdomen protruding he tried to fly away and could not become airborne. He thought to himself, I am a fly and I know how to fly. About that time he saw a shovel in the corner of the barn. He thought I’ll climb up to the top of that shovel and leap off as I am a fly. Surely, if I get airborne I'll fly away. He did exactly this and leaped. He went straight down and splatted on the ground below.


The moral of the story:

Never fly off the handle when there is a possibility you are full of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment